Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get CCV support?


What if I need to access restricted data e.g dbGAP?

Fill out the form from Advance CTRs website for the request for Research Services which includes access to restricted data including data from collaborators within the RI hospital partners

How can I get access to IPA?

Sign up for Access and look at instrutions on our website.

Where can I find CBC’s past workshop materials?

Go to our Projects Index Site.